Safe Work Method Statements can be managed for each of your sites.
Your Subcontractor Supervisors can upload their SWMS prior to their team arriving on site.
Click on this link to watch a video that will help you know more about
There are 4 key components to the SWMS workflow:
1. When the Subcontractor Supervisor uploads their SWMS for a site
2. The review process by a Site Manager for that SWMS
3. The Worker accessing acknowledging their related SWMS
4. When SWMS needs to be revised
Pre-requirements for using SWMS
- Currently, the feature is in an early release stage and will need to be turned on on a per-customer basis.
Please contact your Customer Success Manager or forward the request to the Support Team via email@example.com or +61 1800 744 666 (option 3).
- For SWMS to be uploaded, your contracting companies will require access to the Subcontractor portal.
You can grant them Subcontractor Supervisor access by following these few steps:
- Open or create a site and head to the Settings tab (in that site)
- Scroll down until you find 'Subcontractor Supervisors'
- Complete the fields
- The invited Subcontractor Supervisor will need to verify their email. They will receive an email from signonsite.com.au prompting them to do so.
- The Companies will need to be added to that site via the Companies on Site register. Click here for the 'How To' guide.