Get started with SignOnSite in just a few steps.
1. Download the free app via the Apple Store or Google Play Store:
2. Create an Account
Fill in the form and create a password.
3. Open the app and upload your licenses and other information in to your 'Worker Passport'
This allows you to get out on the tools faster as it will pre fill SignOnSite induction forms for you, meaning you won't have to provide physical licenses again and only input information once.
4. Connect yourself to the site you are working on
Doing this manually the first time you arrive to site connects you to that site. Provided the app has been granted the required permissions, in future you will either automatically sign you on or you can continue to manually sign on to sites.
Creating an account.
1. Open the App on your phone.
See the picture below if you're not sure what it looks like. If you don't have the app, visit our download website to help you find the right app for your device.
2. Sign in or create an account.
If you already have an account, simply click the Sign In button and jump to step 7. If not, you will need to click Set Up Your Account and follow the steps below.
3. Enter your details and hit 'Next'.
4. Enter your mobile number and hit 'Next'.
5. Create a password and hit 'Next'.
Make sure to remember this as it is what you will use to log back into your account if you need to.
6. Either select your Company, or type it if it's not showing in the list. Click 'Next.
Congratulations! You have created your account.
Now proceed to sign onto a site.
7. Your phone will now use your location to search for nearby sites.
When you see your site appear, click on it.
8. You have now signed on!
You will be taken to the Site Documents screen where you may be asked to complete a site induction form or acknowledge a briefing.
Be sure to sign off the same way you signed on ie if you manually sign on each time you arrive to site, you must manually sign off when you leave site.
Please note: If you start work at a new site you won't have to make a new account but you will have to connect yourself to that site by manually signing on the first time.