Get started with SignOnSite in just a few steps.
This guide applies to all users:
Company Administrators, Site Managers, Subcontractor Supervisors, and Workers.
1. Download the free app via the Apple Store or Google Play Store:
2. Create an Account.
Complete the form and then create a password.
3. Open the app and upload your licenses and other information into your Worker Passport
With pre-filled SignOnSite induction forms, you may start using the products more quickly because you won't need to submit information twice and won't need to present physical licenses.
4. Connect yourself to the site you are working on
The first time you visit the site, you must manually complete this action to connect. You will either sign on automatically going forward or you can keep manually signing on to sites, provided the app has been given the necessary permissions.
Creating an account.
1. Open the App on your phone.
If you're unsure of what it looks like, have a look at the image below. Unless you already have the app, visit our download website to help you find the right app for your device.
2. Sign in or create an account.
If you already have an account, Click the Sign In button to proceed directly to step 8. If not, select Set Up Your Account and proceed as described below.
3. Enter your details and hit Next.
4. Enter your mobile number and hit Next.
5. Create a password and hit Next.
Make sure to remember this as it is what you will use to log back into your account if you need to.
6. Either select your Company or type it if it's not showing in the list. Click Next.
Congratulations! You have created your account.
Now proceed to sign onto a site.
8. Your phone will now use your location to search for nearby sites.
When you see your site appear, click on it.
9. You'll see a pop-up stating that this is your first time visiting the site and outlining the following steps.
10. You have now signed on!
11. To complete your set-up, you need to choose your Company on the Site
|11.1 Tap on Search Companies
|11.2 Search for your company
|11.3 Tap on Yes to confirm the selection
You will be taken to the Site Documents screen where you may be asked to complete a site induction form or acknowledge a briefing.
Be sure to sign off the same way you signed on ie if you manually sign on each time you arrive at the site, you must manually sign off when you leave the site.
Please note: If you start work at a new site you won't have to make a new account but you will have to connect yourself to that site by manually signing on the first time.