To help you hit the ground running, check out our articles that will guide you through the interface and provide you with the resources you need to start using SignOnSite.
Each bullet explains how to use the platform's capabilities using the Web Panel. Setting up your site, calling a worker from within the app, reporting features, and archiving the site at the end of a project are all included.
The SignOnSite Tools
1. The Site Overview gives you rapid access to details about your site, such as who is online right now and where they are coming from. Once you've chosen a site on the Corporate Dashboard, you'll be taken to the Site Overview.
Here's a how-to guide for Creating New Sites for Company Administrators and Editing Site Details.
2. The Attendance Register will demonstrate many methods for managing and viewing your attendance, whether it is for today or other days.
In addition, you may also Edit your Attendance Times here.
3. The Inductions feature is the new approach to onboarding workers using the SignOnSite platform. This makes it possible for construction companies to induct their workers with more flexibility.
Here's how to Get Rolling with Inductions.
4. Site managers and subcontractor supervisors have access to SWMS documents and can upload and evaluate them remotely. Before they get on-site, workers can be briefed on the work and preparation. You can access and produce crucial information whenever you need it.
Here's complete know-how to Implement SWMS within your Company Sites.
5. Permits to work are required whenever there is a high-risk contraction work. High-Risk Construction Work (HRCW) is a legislated group of tasks and jobs that have high-risk than any construction work such as electrical jobs, or welding jobs.
Check out our mobile-focused, content-specific Permits to Work feature.
6. User can now upload their credentials and licenses without having to worry about bringing them every day to work. Once credentials are uploaded to the mobile either through the Passport tab or Site Induction, Site Manager may View their Workers' Credentials via the Web Panel.
Also, workers can Upload and Share their Credentials whenever they want.
7. You can schedule messages to be read by your workers when they arrive on the job site using Briefings. These are helpful for any announcements that must be made to all users, such as risks, plans for the day, sharing a site schedule, or simply notifying someone of their birthday.
Here's a complete guide on how to Utilise Briefings.
8. A smart approach to onboarding your subcontractors and workers is using the Site Onboarding and Induction Invitation. The invitation can be sent via SMS or Email. When a worker opens the link in the SMS or email, a connection is made between that worker and the project and they can review their induction docs ahead of attending site.
Follow these simple steps on Sending Site Onboarding and Induction Invitations.
9. Finally, using Settings has never been simpler for managing your site and exporting reports.
View here to check out our cool features in Data Exporting, Company Settings, and Managing your Site Settings.
Other Support Articles
For a complete range of our support articles and how-to guides, click the button below (be sure to bookmark the page for later use).
Alternatively, if you're having a technical problem, you can contact the Support team via:
Phone: +61 1800 744 666, select Option 3