Ensure your Site Managers and Company Admins are notified when a worker from a LGA listed postcode signs onto their site.
Please note this alert will only be sent to signed on Site Managers and Company Admins for the site.
1. Make sure you have added your Site Managers to the site.
To do this head to the settings tab for your site and add in emails under the 'Site Manager' section
2. Stay in the site settings tab and scroll down to 'Feature Settings'. Enable the 'Covid Hotspot Real Time Alert'. Make sure you hit 'Save Settings'.
3. Now when a worker signs onto a site, any signed on Site Manager or Company Admin will receive a text message and to be notified for the following two reasons:
- The worker has a postcode in their Worker Passport belonging to a LGA of concern OR
- The Worker does not have a Postcode listed in their Worker Passport