A guide to Company Administrators and how to invite them
Note: You must be a Company Administrator to add another Company Administrator.
Company Administrators have the same access to the SignOnSite platform as Site Managers plus:
- they have visibility of all sites under their company
- they are able to create new and archive sites
- invite other Company Administrators and
- download statistics for all their company sites
How to add a Company Administrator
1. Open up the web panel and click on the settings button at the top of the screen
2. Type in the admins email you want to invite and click add.
3. The Invitee will show up in red with (unverified) next to their name. They will need to verify their account through the invitation email that is sent to them before the invitation is complete.
How to remove a Company Administrator
To remove a Company Administrator, tick the person's name and then click on the "Bin" button under actions.