How to mark your users as visitors on the Induction Register
Marking users as Visitors will improve your data accuracy and remove the warning symbols next to their name in the Mobile App Attendance Register
Note: To unmark someone as a Visitor, you'll need to do so on the Manager's Panel.
Marking users as Visitors on the Manager's Panel
Go to the Induction Register on your Site’s Manager Panel, and find the name of the user under the Not Inducted section.
Click the Green Person icon and you're done.
Note: If you need to undo this, go to the Visitors section, and select the Body with an X icon.
Marking users as Visitors on the Mobile App
1. Go to the Attendance Register in the mobile app.
2. Locate the user you'd like to mark as a Visitor and tap their name.
3. Tap on View Completed Induction Form
4. Tap on Induct Manually button
5. Mark the user as visitor by tapping the A Visitor button