How to designate users as Visitors
Marking users as Visitors will improve your data accuracy and remove the warning symbols next to their name in the Mobile App Attendance Register
Marking users as Visitors on the Manager's Panel
Go to the Induction Register on your Site’s Manager Panel, and find the name of the user under the Not Inducted section.
Click the Green Person icon and you're done.
Note: If you need to undo this, go to the Visitors section, and select the Body with an X icon.
Marking users as Visitors on the Mobile App
1. Go to the Attendance Register in the mobile app.
2. Choose the site you want to check the Attendance.
3. Locate the user you'd like to mark as a Visitor and tap their name.
4. Tap on Induct User to Site.
5. Tap on Induct Manually button to manually induct a user or you may tap on Click Here if the user is a Visitor or not meant to be on the site.
6. Mark the user as a visitor by tapping the A Visitor button. You can confirm the selection by choosing Visitor.
Note: You may choose On the Wrong Site if you think the user should not be on your site. Tap on Hide User to complete your selection.
You have now marked a user as a Visitor!