Viewing and Reviewing Site Inductions Submitted by Users
Reviewing Site Inductions is done to determine if the Induction Form submitted is Accepted or Rejected or make the user redo the form.
Reviewing Site Inductions on the Manager's Panel
- From your Site’s Induction Register, find the name of the user who submitted the form under the Pending Approval section
- Click on the Magnifying Glass under Actions
- The induction form will appear for your review to either Accept or Reject it
Reviewing Site Inductions on the Mobile App
1. Go to the Attendance Register under the Manager tab.
2. Choose your Company.
3. Choose the user that has an orange attention symbol which signifies that a user's Site Induction form is waiting for review and acceptance.
4. Tap on the user whose form you wish to review. You'll see a screen like this, in which you need to tap on the "Review Induction" to view the induction
Note: If the user is not meant to be inducted on this site. Tap on "Click Here", and you will be directed to this screen wherein you may tag the user as a "Visitor" or "On the Wrong Site"
6. If you accepted your user's Induction Form (see image below), then that's it!
If not, then your user will be notified that they'll need to contact you and resubmit their form.