A collection of short videos to walk you through the platform, giving you the tools you need to begin using SignOnSite.
Each video takes you through how to use the features of the platform (web panel and phone app). From setting up your site to calling a worker from inside the app to the reporting functions and archiving the site at the end of a project.
1. The SignOnSite Tools | Web Panel and Phone App
2. Accessing the web panel and overview of the home screen
3. Creating your site and how the phone signs you on
4. Understanding and managing the Attendance register
5. Setting and managing the Daily Briefings
6. Inductions - An overview and how to manually induct a worker
7. Inductions - Creating, Activating and Reviewing
8. Site Reporting
9. Adding Site Manager, Wardens, Subbie Supervisors and Company Administrators
10. Turning on other useful features for your site, editing site details and boundaries and how to archive your site at the end of the project.
11. Sending an SMS to help users download the SignOnSite mobile phone app.
Further Support Articles
Click the button below for a comprehensive list of all our support documentation and help guides (be sure to bookmark the link for future reference💡 ).
Alternatively if you have a technical issue, the Support team can be reached via:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Phone: +61 1800 744 666, select Option 3