Adding Subcontractor Supervisors to your site can help spread the workload of ensuring workers are signed on, and gives Subcontractors access to SignOnSite to manage their own workers.
We highly recommend adding Subcontractor Supervisors to your site, so they can help drive adoption of the system in your site's users and benefit from their free access to the SignOnSite platform.
Note: You must be a Site Manager to add a new Subcontractor Supervisor. If you're a Subcontractor Supervisor looking to add another Subcontractor Supervisor from your company, please go to this article.
Steps for Site Managers
To add a Subcontractor Supervisor:
1. Click on the Site Settings button on the top right hand corner of the web panel.
2. Scroll down to the "Subcontractor Supervisors" section of the page.
3. In the box provided, enter the email address of the supervisor you want to add, then hit "Next".
4. In the box provided, enter the full company name of the Subcontractor. If the system has previously added the subcontractor, a drop down menu will appear that you may select from. Hit "Next" when you're done.
5. In the box provided, enter the type of work that the Subcontractor will perform, then hit "Add". The Subcontractor Supervisor should now appear in the register below.
Steps for Subcontractor Supervisors
If the name of the Subcontractor Supervisor appears in red, then the user is unregistered. SignOnSite will send them an email, and they'll need to click the link provided to activate their account.
Once the Subcontractor Supervisor has clicked on the email and set up an account, they will be able to enter the SignOnSite web panel themselves.
The email will look like this