You'll need to log into the app and manually sign onto a site once - from there the app will automatically signs you in and out of sites using your phone's location.
Note: This guide applies to all users, whether Site Managers, Subcontractor Supervisors, or normal users.
To manually sign on for the first time
- Open the app on your phone - see the picture below if you're not sure what it looks like. If you don't have the app, visit this link to find the right app for your device.
2. Sign in or create an account. If you already have an account simply click the Sign In button and jump to step 6. If not you will need to click Set Up Your Account and follow the steps below.
Note: If you're a Site Manager or Subcontractor Supervisor, you should already have an account. If you don't, check your email for an email from SignOnSite and then follow the prompts.
3. Enter in your details and hit next
4. Enter in your email and create a password and hit next. Make sure to remember this as it is what you will use to log back into your account if you need to.
5. Type your employer's name into the search bar. Click it then hit Set Employer
6. Your phone will now use your location to search for nearby sites. When you see your site appear click on it.
7. You have now signed on! You will be taken to the Site Documents screen where you will need to complete a site induction for your first time on site. If you need help with the induction click here.
Congratulations! Now that you have manually signed on once you will now be automatically signed on and off when you enter and leave the site for the duration of the project!
Please note that if you start work at a new site you won't have to make a new account but you will have to manually sign on again for the first time before it becomes automatic.