Background app refresh:
This is where the app is able to refresh while closed. For the SignOnSite app this means your are able to receive information about your site without you having the app open.
To turn on background app refresh:
- open up the settings app
2. click on general
3. click on background app refresh
to turn on background app refresh for all apps
- click background app refresh again
2. click wi-fi & mobile data, the tick should now appear next to it
To turn on background app refresh for SignOnSite
- scroll down until you can see the SignOnSite app
2. tap on the slider next to the SignOnSite icon, it should now go green. When this happens background app refresh is now on.
To return to the troubleshooting page click here.